Ladies Pistol 2-Day || June 23 – 24th 2022 || Sonoma County CA
June 23 @ 1:00 am - June 24 @ 10:00 am PDT
Ladies Only class at the Sonoma County range.
Come join us for 2 days of shooting.
All ladies are welcome. Bring a friend along. Bring your daughter or your mother, or your sister.
This is not a beginner class, but beginners are welcome.
This is 2-days of high-level instruction from very approachable instructors, and we run a very fun but safe range.
- Stance: Put your feet in the right place and stand strong
- Grip: squeeze the hell out of the gun with both hands
- Sight Picture: Aim straight and use the sights
- Trigger Squeeze: press the trigger straight back and don’t move the gun
- Safely load and unload your pistol, anywhere
- Learn the functioning of your pistol and how to work it the right way
- Magazines, clips, bullets, rounds, shots, “9”, “40”, and anything else ….. We explain all the terminology and slang that the gun nerds use….
- The Magazine Change
- Considerations for pistol defense for home or workplace
- Discussions of pistol choice, and ammo selection
Ammo requirement = 600 rounds for two days
We send actual range location after receipt of your registration
Bring food for lunch plus a 3-4 quarts of water per day, plus whatever snacks you like.
Include in you gear: sunscreen, ball cap or sun shade, long pants, and loose-fitting clothing.
We will send out a very detailed gear list for those who have questions around end of April.
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar